“Nothing is More Important than the Happiness and Well-Being of your Family the People you Love”
Happy Home Care is an independently owned home care agency serving Spartanburg and surrounding counties. We provide non-medical in-home care services for seniors and individuals with special needs and disabilities. Whether your loved one is someone who needs assistance with daily living activities or is recovering from an illness, our caregivers in Spartanburg, South Carolina, allow clients to maintain their independence and improve the quality of life in the convenience of their own homes.
To provide quality personal care services for seniors, special needs patients, and disabled individuals within the comfort of their homes
Happy Home Care strives to continuously improve the quality of life for families and their loved ones by rendering quality personal care services through passionate, forward-thinking professionals.
Our service is built upon these core values:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the delivery of services
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity, while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, genders, and disabilities
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff, who are our greatest asset
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the home care industry
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency
About the Owner
Chad Robinson is a graduate from the University of South Carolina Upstate. He has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and over 12 years of business expertise.
As the baby boomer population continues to grow older, he saw that there is a desperate need for quality in-home care services for seniors. Being a native of Union County, it has always been his passion to give back and assist the community in which he grew up.
After serving the community for five years within the non-profit sector, Chad continues to follow his passion by assisting seniors within the healthcare industry.
His life is guided by two core principles: love, and treating people the way you want to be treated. These principles make up the foundation of Happy Home Care.
“Our goal is to ensure patients are able to receive the care they need in the comfort of their homes, by professionals who love what they do.”
We accept Medicaid, Individual Insurance, and Private Pay
- We Offer quality care at affordable pricing!
- 24 hours a day wherever home may be.
- The majority of seniors prefer to age gracefully in the comfort of their own home.
- Happy Home Care is committed to serving you and your loved ones.
- Keeping Our Seniors At Home So They Can Age With Dignity and Grace.
- Available 24 hours, 7 Days a Week.
- Studies show that seniors who remain in their home promote longevity.
Get the care you need today! If you would like to know more about us, please call 864-586-5600.