Happy Home Care is an independently owned home care agency in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Our in-home care services are about restoring dignity and independence. We aim to help you live independently in your own homes. We strive to offer the highest level of courtesy and service to patients, families, and our caregivers.
Our mission is to provide quality personal care services for seniors, special needs patients, and disabled individuals within the comfort of their homes.
Our vision is to continuously improve the quality of life for families and their loved ones by rendering quality personal care services through passionate, forward-thinking professionals.
Our service is built upon these core values:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life, and well-being central in the delivery of services
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, genders, and disabilities
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff, who are our greatest asset
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the home care industry
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency
About the Owner
Chad Robinson is a graduate of the University of South Carolina Upstate. He has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and over 12 years of business expertise.
As the baby boomer population continues to grow older, he saw that there is a desperate need for quality in-home care services for seniors. Being a native of Union County, it has always been his passion to give back and assist the community where he grew up.
After serving the community for five years within the non-profit sector, Chad continues to follow his passion by assisting seniors within the healthcare industry.
His life is guided by two core principles: loving and treating people the way you want to be treated. These principles make up the foundation of Happy Home Care.
“Our goal is to ensure patients can receive the care they need in the comfort of their homes, by professionals who love what they do.”
We accept Medicaid, Private Pay, VA, and Long Term Care Insurance.
- We offer quality care at affordable pricing!
- 24 hours a day, wherever home may be
- The majority of seniors prefer to age gracefully in the comfort of their own homes.
- Happy Home Care is committed to serving you and your loved ones.
- Keeping Our Seniors At Home So They Can Age With Dignity and Grace.
- Available 24 hours, 7 Days a Week
- Studies show that seniors who remain in their homes promote longevity.
We are happy to answer your questions, please call 864-586-5600.